Friday 1 May 2015

My Favourite Nude Lipsticks For All Budgets! | Maybelline, Bourjois, Collection

Having naturally darker pigmented lips makes finding a nude lipstick more difficult. Here are my favourite nude lipsticks for NC30-35 skin tones!
I would always recommend heading in-store to see what a shade of lippy looks like, these may not work for everyone.

L-R

Maybelline colour sensational lipstick in My Mahogany, 225
Maybelline moisture extreme lipstick in Pinky Beige, 721
Collection (2000) lasting colour lipstick in Lasting Rose, 13
Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in Rose Tweed, 04


As you can tell, I tend towards more browny-mauvey nudes, which compliment yellower skin tones.


All of these choices are very hydrating, slightly sheen and have an average wear depending on how much you eat and drink with them! They may seem very pink, but when worn they are quite a lot nuder!


Hope that helps, L x

No comments:

Post a Comment